Over 35 years experience
WINNER BEST FAMILY COUNSELOR MINNETONKA 2018
WINNER 2018 TOP 10 THERAPISTS AWARD
WINNER PATIENTS’ CHOICE AWARD
Are you ready to do whatever it takes?
Relationship Fitness Training
After working with couples for over 35 years, I’ve gotten good at predicting who will get better and who won’t. It’s a pretty simple formula:
The people who get better
work harder between sessions.
That’s it. That’s the formula for success. I am happy to give you all the communication tools you need to have a great relationship. But unless you take them home and use them every day–between sessions–you won’t be able to master the skills they teach.
Are we right for each other?
I promise, I won’t waste your time or money. So, before you contact me, ask yourself the following questions. If they don’t speak to you, we’re not right for each other:
- What are my goals?
- How important are they? 1-100 rating
- Am I willing to take steps to:
1) eliminate obstacles
2) replace bad habits
3) get new tools
4) practice new skills
5) increase my support network
6) set clear limits with toxic people
7) admit mistakes
8) give up threats, intimidation, blaming, or controlling from my relationship repertoire
9) become my “best self”
- Does the idea of using an Action Plan to work on reasonable tasks get me excited?
- Am I ready to be held accountable to someone else?
- Work hard.
- Laugh a lot.
- See results.
Don’t expect me to:
- Sit and nod
- Agree with you all the time
- Let you off the hook
- Avoid difficult topics
- Work harder than you do